- Extensive experience in Residential Mortgage Origination Process
- Exceptional BA skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Our client is a global leader in software solutions and services provider that employs cutting-edge and emerging technologies to provide game-changing results for its customers.They specialise in building solutions and providing end-to-end software services in the domains of Aftermarket Service Operations, Consumer Lending, Media & Entertainment and eBusiness.
What will you do?
- Hands-on Mortgage Business Analyst for leading business analysis track in a large consumer lending application development initiative
- The candidate will be responsible for leading a team of business analysts and will be working with the cross functional teams to define the requirements and performing functional validation.
- Will have to work with Application Owners to obtain sign offs for requirements.
- Monitor and Understand the objectives, business requirements, product vision, end -user expectations and develop development and functional requirements and raises clarifications with stakeholders
- Will have to track and ensure the quality of requirement specifications, responsible for planning team’s delivery, tracking it and reporting
- Liaison between development/testing team and product management and providing requirement clarifications
- Leads and conducts functional testing
- Responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance
- Set priority on work product as per the agreed iteration goals
Skill / Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 10-12 years financial services industry experience and 8+ years of business analysis experience
- Excellent and outstanding BA, Subject Matter Expertise in Residential Mortgage (especially Loan Origination and Mortgage Insurance)
- Experience in assessing current state and define the future state, identify customer requirements, research and gather business solution and synthesize information
- Should be Expert in diagramming workflow and processes; defining technical interfaces and internal transformational processes
- Expertise in documenting functional requirements across all technical aspects of the solution (UI, business rules, task and activity coordination, technical integrations)
- Proven ability in creating use cases and/or user stories
- Skilled in translating and decomposing high-level requirements documentation into sufficiently detail functional requirements for software design
- Ability to lead requirement discussion, JAD sessions and release planning and prioritization
- Flexible work schedule to facilitate meetings across multiple time zones (US Pacific-Eastern and India time zones)
- Experience with agile methodologies and tools like Rally, TFS etc.
- Basic Knowledge of any BPM tool would be a plus (not mandatory)
What is on offer:
- Permanent role
- Excellent growth prospects
- Competitive remuneration
How to apply:
- If you on our website, apply using the link below
- If you are NOT on our website, please apply on the link: https://www.appetencyrecruitment.com.au/companydescription.php?tid=98
Appetency Recruitment Services @ 03 8560 3750
Back to Search