- At-least 2-4 full cycle Cloudera implementation experience
- Permanent Role – Immediate Interview + Competitve renumeration
- Excellent communication skills
Our Client is a NYSE listed global leader in consulting, and technology outsourcing solutions with presence in across the globe and a well-known multi-billion $ company.
You will participate in problem definition, solution design and leading design, development, deployment and implementation of Bid Data Solution – Cloudera in leading Telecom company.
What will you do?
- Perform Requirement Analysis, Technical Design and lead/participate in developing requirement specifications such as user stories.
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience – including at-least 2-3 end-to-end Cloudera hands-on implement experience
- Draft technical requirement, solution architecture based on client's requirements – by translating functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documents
- Experience in implementing/configuring Cloudera services – incorporating client processes and requirements
- Design, develop and deploy high – quality solutions and data architecture as per client requirements
- Lead: Guide team development activities including coding and configuration and lead Cloudera implementation
- Involved in trouble shooting client support activities, including liaising directly with the clients.
- Hands-on experience in Backup, Restore, Cluster set-up, Alert and monitoring of any failures, Performance tuning of the cluster, Troubleshooting, Capacity planning, Production deployment of code from non-prod to prod, Scaling and administration (node addition, decommissioning/recommission, load balancing), etc
- Ability to able translate functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions and scope the work
Skill / Experience Requirements:
- Must have designed and implemented At-least 2-4 full cycle Cloudera implementation experience
- Sound knowledge of BigData, Hadoop concepts and principles
- Experience in HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, NoSQL/HBase, Spark Yarn and writing Hive script, Pig scripts, Sqoop jobs, Oozie jobs to schedule Hadoop jobs.
- Strong knowledge and knowledge of Linux shell scripting / Linux environment.
- Experience in identifying problem areas and performance fine-tuning of existing HDFS, HBase, hive tables, hive scripts, pig scripts,
- Experience in capturing, integrating and processing unstructured, semi structured and structured data – hand-on experience in Sqoop, Kafka message broker configuration, Flume ingestion configuration.
- Experience in developing batch jobs and real time jobs using MapReduce and Kafka
- Experience in writing Scala/Python codes on top on Spark.
- Exceptional communication and customer engagement skills
- Educational Qualifications: Engineering Bachelors or master’s degree level or equivalent
What is on offer:
- Permanent Big Data Architect role
- Excellent client facing engagement role
- Competitive remuneration
- Open to Sponsor right candidate – Open to 457 VISA holders
How to apply:
- If you on our website, apply using the link below
- If you are NOT on our website, please apply on the link: https://www.appetencyrecruitment.com.au/companydescription.php?tid=96
Other titles for this role in other organisation might be: BigData Architect, Process Analyst, Cloudera Implementation Consultant, Business Intelligence Implementation Consultant, BigData Lead, Lead Consultant, Senior Cloudera Consultant, Cloudera Architect
Appetency Recruitment Services @ 03 8560 3750
Back to Search