- At-least 2 full cycle experience in Salesforce implementation
- Added advantage if Salesforce marketing cloud implementation
- Excellent process mapping and communication skills
Our Client is a NYSE listed global leader in consulting, and technology outsourcing solutions with presence in across the globe and a well-known multi-billion $ company.
You will participate in problem definition, solution design and the SME for Salesforce.com based solution from technical perspective, development, deployment and maintenance.
What will you do?
- Champion of Agile practise
- Perform Requirement Analysis, Technical Design and lead/participate in developing requirement specifications such as user stories.
- Draft technical solution architecture based on client's requirements – by translating functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documents
- Ability to continuous adoption of new and relevant technologies and to demonstrate sound rationale by helping in client’s decision making
- Design, develop and maintain complex VisualForce and Apex applications.
- Pre-sales: Assist in proposal making, project effort estimates and review from a technical perspective
- Lead: Guide team development activities including coding and configuration
- Expertise in configuration of Cloud-Based solutions (including 3rd AppExchange applications).
- Involved in trouble shooting client support activities, including liaising directly with the clients.
- Lead: Ensure timely SFDC release and the features and planning and implementing features to 100% client satisfaction
Skill / Experience Requirements:
- Must have At-least 2 full cycle Salesforce implementation experience
- Consulting experience in Strategic Buy VS Build decision making & capability and knowledge of different CRMs in market
- Strong customer engagement skills with at-least 4+ years of experience in Business Process Consulting, solution definition and ability to articulate SFDC and USPs to customers
- Sound knowledge of detailed CRM Processes
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce product portfolio / eco systems
- Thorough understanding on standard Salesforce objects & Data & Security Model
- Strong Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud and/or Force.Com platform capabilities
- Experience in implementing projects in Agile model
- Experience with Customer Support, Social media and Mobile technologies
- Ability to able translate functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions and scope the work.
- Ability to provide solution alternatives and articulate the pros and cons of the choices
- Educational Qualifications: Engineering Bachelors or master’s degree level or equivalent
What is on offer:
- Permanent lead consultant role
- Excellent client facing engagement role
- Competitive remuneration
How to apply:
- If you on our website, apply using the link below
- If you are NOT on our website, please apply on the link: https://www.appetencyrecruitment.com.au/companydescription.php?tid=95
Other titles for this role in other organisation might be: Salesforce Analyst, Process Analyst, Salesforce Implementation Consultant, Salesforce marketing cloud implementation Consultant, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead, Lead Consultant, Senior Salesforce Consultant, Salesforce Architect
Appetency Recruitment Services @ 03 8560 3750
Back to Search