FinTech Sales Executive
New South Wales
** MUST HAVE 5+ years FinTech Product Sales experience **
** MUST HAVE 5+ years local exp + local connections **
Our Client is a trusted technology provider to the financial services industry. It delivers a comprehensive range of solutions to clients that operate throughout the financial markets. The company has over 500 clients in more than 80 countries supported by a worldwide staff of over 600.
Reporting to- Global Head of Sales & Marketing
Location - Sydney, Australia
- 10+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
- In depth knowledge and experience of selling into FinTech space
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- Experience in lead role of a team-selling environment.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
1) Sales of Software License and Maintenance services, Business Consultancy Services
- Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets. A proven record of achieving and exceeding a matrix of product targets. Identify, sell and win new sales.
- Extensive experience of the commercial application of licence, maintenance and professional services agreements as part of the matrix
- Ability to review and evaluate a client’s workflow and their business objectives. Recommend changes and solutions to create value and efficiencies to support the client’s objectives.
- Trusted advisor - Establish strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise).
- Customer Acumen - Actively understands each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points.
2) Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Goal driven – Establish new client meetings – Set and deliver meeting and presentation agenda – Actively monitor/follow up all relationships – Maintain sales force CRM
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, and build Partnerships and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory/accounts.
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
- Support all company’s promotions and events in the territory
- Permanent role + Competitive Remuneration
- Great culture
- Leadership and growth potential
You MUST apply with updated CV by one of the methods:
- If you are on our website then use the APPLY NOW button below
- If you are NOT on our website then through the link given below :