RPA Business Analyst
Melbourne and Sydney, Australia
We are looking for RPA Business Analysts, who are actively involved in the assessment, design, development and deployment of Robotics Process Automation solutions to improve the operational performance.
Successful candidates should be motivated, self-reliant, ambitious, able to solve problems, have a passion for quickly making improvements, enjoy working with people and have no fear of being challenged professionally.
- Facilitating workshops
- Analysing client processes
- Implementing robotic process automation solutions’
- Conducting client meetings/presentations
- Working side-by-side with clients to implement operations improvement programs
- Identifying, tracking and monitoring project deliverables to ensure successful project completion
YOUR EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in business, IT, engineering, mathematics or other relevant discipline is required
- Industry experience in problem solving
- Consulting experience and/or business analysis and improvement experience is preferred
- Improving business performance through process and technology transformation
- Building effective relationships with clients, including front-line team managers and supervisors
- Managing projects from inception to completion
- Seeking new challenges and opportunities
- Contributing to the development of a leading global business improvement consultancy
- Being a highly skilled problem-solver
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Capacity to think on your feet and embrace new challenges as they arise
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Australian resident
- Preparedness to travel both within Australia and overseas.
- Eligibility to pass background checks that may be required for key clients.
Back to Search