Group Sales Manager
Group Sales Manager – Full Time – Sydney
The principal accountabilities and duties of the role of Group Sales Manager (position) include but are not limited to:
- You will be hands on in managing your own team to service their clients and sell in our products.
- You will have your own portfolio of clients and business development goals
- You will set and monitor team & perso KPI's and report in on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Sales+ product budgets will be created across team member and product portfolio working with your Managing Director – annually and quarterly
- This is a strategic role where you will prepare strategies in response to clients.
- YOU will be working closely with your teams sales development and output ensuring we are converting deals.
- You will be required to use your incredible understanding of Media to articulate the benefits of advertising on our client's platform and ensure no less than every quarter new sales materials are being created for your team to help sell in inc case studies and media sales packages
- You will oversee your team to ensure they deliver on successful campaigns and timings per client IO.
- You will plan new headcount for your team as agreed, and lead the interview process
- You will attend monthly industry events and speak at lead 1 event quarterly
You will manage your team to be social and take out clients and entertain them on a monthly basis.
KPIS to manage and report on by team member &/ or product:
- Proactive - Set per team member quarterly
- Product targets- Set per team member quarterly annually and quarterly
- SF pipeline and opportunities current by end of week
- Client Negotiations
- Client partnerships and negotiations
- Team collaboration
Your Skills & Experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Computer literacy
- Min 5+ Years of exp. in media account management/sales in a publishing / digital environment
- Experience working across brands in the following industries: film, music, government, education, consumer electronics, streaming services, telco’s.
Australian Resident apply only