Our client is a multi-award winning and very well renowned company. The company is among the fastest growing companies and expanding the team to fulfil its growth and we need people who have wide technical skills and can help deliver our high level of customer service.
Core clientele have from 20 to 150 PCs but as demand continues to grow, so too support scope. The primary purpose is to remove the impediments caused by IT to business growth.
Key Responsibility & Must haves:
You will pivotal in the implementations and ensuring 100% client satisfaction. You will be the one who will be the face of the organisation, thus you need
- Great communication skills and phone manner
- Empathy and ability to listen to customer and understand the business criticality of your job for our client
- Accountability – ability to take accountability & deliver customer satisfying results
Primary Role Responsibilities:
- “Can do” attitude - The ability to work independently, yet part of a virtual team
- Excellent customer advocacy, organizational & communication skills, both written and verbal skills
- Excellent problem identification and problem solving skills
- Responding to and resolving phone and email tickets in a professional, timely manner with an emphasis on high quality customer service (target of 70% first contact resolution).
- Completing training as agreed with the Service Delivery Manager (minimum expectation of 1 certification per quarter)
- Performing regular daily tasks including Backup system monitoring duty
- Deployment of PCs using SOE technology including desktop refresh & rollouts
- Undertaking Problem Management to investigate the root causes of incidents for the Proactive prevention of problems
- Working with filed technicians (Service Engineers) on both support and scheduled maintenance tasks
- Working as a technical resource for IT implementation / upgrade projects under direction of Project Managers
- Documenting duties as per documentation systems, updating customer details including configuration, contacts and support tickets
- Escalating service requests that require additional resources to Service Delivery Manager in a timely manner (eg. Priority 1 tickets)
- Documenting and discussing recommendations with clients and escalating these to the Professional Services department
- At-least 2+ years’ experience in an IT services position
- Tertiary education, ideally a university bachelors’ degree (in any field) NOT Masters
- ITIL certification
- Completed at least 1 MCP Certification
- A valid driver's license
- Technical problem solving skills & experience (Network, Server and Desktop)
- Have worked with helpdesk systems
- The right to work in Australia.
Back to Search
- Full time role + Competitive Remuneration
- Great culture
- Leadership and growth potential