CBD - Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
The person in this role is primarily responsible for planning, organizing and leading portions of an engagement thereby ensuring the quality of client deliverables and serve as competent, effective members of client delivery/project teams. They apply well-honed consulting, project management, and functional skills in the execution of the work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Completing and managing client work in accordance with established budgets, work plan, quality standards, and timeframes
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
- Structuring and solving problems from beginning to end
- Developing conclusions and recommendations
- Leading client interviews to understand complex business issues
- Developing content for client presentations
- Providing technical/functional content
- Providing implementation assistance as required
- Meeting with clients to assure assignment progress
- Maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of high quality work
- Leading, coaching, developing and supervising the efforts of junior staff
- Looking for someone with 3-7 years of related consulting or industry experience showing progression/promotion
- Outstanding analytical capability and the ability to synthesize their findings
- Demonstrated MS Office and data modeling skills
- Solid understanding of strategy and operations within targeted industries
- The ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- An MBA or other relevant advanced degree from a top educational institution
- High emphasis on relevant personal qualities like entrepreneurial, creative, imaginative, resourceful, independent, motivated, professional and collaborative.
- Must be willing and able to travel to client work locations up to five days/week.