Technical Support for Mobility Solutions
Role: Technical Support for Mobility Solutions
(This role will be based in Sydney)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Require a self-motivated team player who loves working with emerging technologies, is a strong communicator (verbal and written) with a passion and commitment towards exceptional customer service, works well unsupervised and can pick things up quickly.
Candidates Must Have:
- Excellent problem identification and technical problem solving skills.
- Strong problem solving and deductive reasoning skills to gain quick resolutions in a professional and timely manner with an emphasis on high quality customer service often under tight customer deadlines.
- Hands - on experience in technical written communications such as ability to compose, clear and concise technical communications.
- Exceptional phone etiquette with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical.
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities.
- A 'whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to achieve a positive outcome.
- Ability to work on-call one weekend in four.
Experience & Skills
- Candidates should have work experience in supporting Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Mobile Device management (MDM) solutions at large scale Enterprise customers.
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL based Service Management workflow applications like Incident, Problem and requirements management.
- Experience in supporting iOS, Windows and Android devices like tablet and smart phone.
- Work experience as a systems admin and someone with network engineering background who has a better understanding of security fundamentals.
- Exchange, Windows server 2008/2012, , other mail systems, web certifications such as SSL and IIS
- On-hands Experience with database, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Active Directory and TMG.
- Must have great communication and documentation skills.