Our client is A dynamic market research consultancy that Delivers strategic quantitative insights on this high profile project.
What will you be responsible for?
• Manage important quantitative tracking studies from data collection to reporting
• Managing projects from beginning to end – from taking the brief to final deliverable
• Maintaining relationships with internal and external staff and clients
• Working with large sets of data and telling a story
What skills should you have?
• 3+ years market research agency side experience
• Experience leading and closely managing quantitative research projects including tracking studies
• High level of proficiency in MS Office, and SPSS or similar statistical software
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
If you have strong quantitative skills and understand a range of different quantitative methodologies, then this could be the role for you.Apply Now Back to Search