Business Analyst - Superannuation
My client a boutique management consulting firm has recently started a number of transformation projects.
As a consulting BA you will be responsible for the full project life cycle including project mobilisation and pre-business case analysis through to implemenation.
You will posses:
- 7 years’ experience working as a career Business Analyst
- Prior experience working with wealth (super) management
- Strong SDLC experience and working on end to end software development projects or strong Visio, process mapping
- Documentation of Business and Functional requirements
- Strong Business Requirements gathering abilities
- Experience with arranging and leading workshops
- Experience with system testing and creating test cases
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- You will have excellent communication and documentations skills and have a consultative approach in your role
- You will have demonstrated excellent problem solving and analytical skills and have a drive and passion for what you do as a business analyst.
This role would suit and experienced and accomplished career BA that has experience in leading across the full project life cycle, with experince in buisness improvmenmt and solid SME in Superannuation.