A global consulting organization is currently seeking an Data/Insights Analyst, to provide actionable insights and support day to day marketing activities.
Having a good understanding of analysis and reporting, you will be exploring and identifying key trends; giving marketing and the wider business team, actionable insights to drive and support effective business decisions.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, you will assist in development of both strategic and tactical marketing plans using both CRM and digital data.
- Process and analyse data to produce clear findings and recommendations for the marketing & online teams to action.
- Communicate segmentation analysis, relevant trends and campaign performances (including SLA’s & KPI’s) to stakeholders across the client’s business.
- Provide insight into several streams of data from CRM and customer Life cycle through online to digital acquisition.
- Working closely with Data teams (internal & external) to resolve issues and data exemptions
- Reporting on trend analysis and root cause
- Tertiary Qualification in a quantitative discipline - mathematics, statistics, information technology, data mining, analytics etc.
- 2+ years in a commercial analytics environment.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills. SAS/SQL programming skills would be a plus
- Capable of managing multiple projects under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Advanced skills on analytical tool such as Tableau
- Ability to interact proactively with external customers
- An inquisitive mind, passionate about deriving insights from data
This opportunity will allow the successful applicant to build strong relationships with global internal and external teams, playing an integral role influencing business strategies, delivering customer insights and knowledge through quantitative data analysis and reporting.
Back to Search