Junior PM / Senior BA
Our client is ASX listed, one of the leading firms in insurance sector.
Reporting to the Projects and Business Process Improvement Manager, we will be looking for Junior Project Managers and Senior Business Analysts to take responsibility for all aspects of the project lifecycle, from planning, budgeting, requirements gathering and stakeholder engagement, through to the realisation of benefits as outlined in the business case. It is expected these roles will be focused on business projects and the technology implications of business growth and change. This role would suit individuals who have come from a similar-sized SME organisation where you have supported businesses in key change projects.
What will you do?
- Work with the Senior Project Manager/Program Manager to develop and execute change and communication activities that engage both the project team and the business
- Requirements gathering and helping to define project scope
- Work collaboratively with the Project Team to develop ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ process design documents and other project documentation (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentations);
- Support the Senior Project Manager / Program Manager in developing and maintaining regular project reporting;
- Managing project cost and deliverables
- Updating and managing Project Schedule in MS Project.
- Entering project data and running reports for the wider team and stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain an updated and consistent document repository including project plans, issue logs etc
- You will have experience in project management/ Business Analyst roles in a fast-paced and innovative environment. You will be resilient, have the ability to adapt your approach depending on project requirements and bring structure and process to a dynamic and changing environment.
- Min. Bachelor's degree
- At-least 7+ years' relevant experience; Strong problem solving skills, a high level of initiative
- Significant Business analysis experience and exposure to project management PMP methodology
- CBAP / PMP certification will be highly regarded
- Experience working on critical chains, project documentation
- Experience of working with ambiguity in a busy working environment;
- Project Coordination skills and experience;
- Excellent MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint skills