• Comprehensive experience in project management, including delivery of IT projects and services
• Demonstrated matrix management skills and a clear ability to work effectively in cross functional team environment including vendor and offshore teams
• Proven experience in leading virtual teams
• Wide business process knowledge of Pharmaceutical / FMCG organisations • Leadership and influencing skills to drive change across a wide range of stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal skills, including networking and teamwork abilities, combined with excellent negotiation and communication skills (within both IT and Business communities)
• Minimum 3-5 years experience IT Project Management experience.
• Experience delivering digital projects (preferred) • Excellent communication skills